Sunday, September 11, 2016

Stacking The Shelves...

So I have pretty lofty goals for the week but I will also be reading in three separate mediums.  I don't know if I will get all of these read but hey it is better to have more than you need than not enough in my opinion.  Especially when it comes to books.  So without further adieu here is my reading list for this week.

Paperbacks:


Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw 
It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

Audiobook:

Mastiff by Tamora Pierce
Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare

Kindle:

Miss Hopeful by Laura Fletcher (review for author)
The Collector by Victoria Scott
Jessica's Neighbors (1 - 3) by Jul Kelo (review for author)
Forever Mine by Mary B. Moore (book 1 for a review tour
Spindle by Shonna Slayton

Again lofty goals by I tend to use the text to speech function of my kindle and listen to books while I am at work.  Also a but of the Kindle books are less than 100 pages so they are quick reads.  Everything will of course get a review on here as well.  I will post the books I finish during the month all at once in a monthly wrap up post.  If you have read any of these books I would love to hear your thoughts.  If you have any book suggestions feel free to post them in the comments.  I am always looking for new things to read and I read just about anything if you can't tell by the mesh of reviews on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment