Sunday, April 10, 2016

Your Captivating Love...


Your Captivating Love Synopsis:

Logan Bennett knows his priorities. He is loyal to his family and his company. He has no time for love, and no desire for it. Not after a disastrous engagement left him brokenhearted. When Nadine enters his life, she turns everything upside down. 

She’s sexy, funny, and utterly captivating. She’s also more stubborn than anyone he’s met…including himself. 

Nadine Hawthorne is finally pursuing her dream: opening her own clothing shop. After working so hard to get here, she needs to concentrate on her new business, and can’t afford distractions. Not even if they come in the form of Logan Bennett. He’s handsome, charming, and doesn’t take no for an answer. After bitter disappointments, Nadine doesn’t believe in love. But being around Logan is addicting. It doesn’t help that Logan’s family is scheming to bring them together at every turn. 

Their attraction is sizzling, their connection undeniable. Slowly, Logan wins her over. What starts out as a fling, soon spirals into much more than they are prepared for. 

When a mistake threatens to tear them apart, will they have the strength to hold on to each other? 

*This book is a standalone. Each book in The Bennett Family series will follow a different couple.*

 
Buy Links:

Catch up on the Series:

Pippa breaks the silence. “What did you think about Nadine?”
“I know what you’re up to,” I reply. “Drop it. I can get myself a woman, thank you very much.” I avoid looking at her. I like Nadine a lot, but that doesn’t mean I’m right for her.
“We disagree,” Pippa says.
“Strongly,” Alice adds helpfully.
Ah, man, Pippa’s dragged Alice into this matchmaking thing, hasn’t she? I’m a dead man. The problem with loving my sisters is that they’re very much aware that I do, and they take advantage of it. The women in our family have us men wrapped around their little fingers. Me, especially. Individually, I might stand a chance of fighting off their plan. When they join forces? No chance in hell.
I was hoping to have Alice on my side tonight. Apparently not. . .
Welcome to the Bennett clan, where alliances change faster than the wind and every sibling thinks they know what’s better for every other sibling. There are nine of us, three sisters, six brothers. I’m guilty of plenty of meddling myself.
“You’re a great guy, you deserve a great woman,” Alice adds.
I was in high school when I decided I wouldn’t be an asshole. I made the decision after I overheard a moron saying he wanted to “tap that.” He meant Pippa. That’s when I realized every girl was someone’s sister or daughter, and it wasn’t fair to treat them in ways I’d hate anyone to treat my sisters.
I might be an ass man, but I’m no asshole.
 “So there’s no chance you’ll want to date Nadine?” Pippa insists. “Ever?”
“No.” I’m lying through my teeth, and Pippa sees right through me. I’d be more convincing if that woman weren't so damn sexy, and meeting her hadn’t been such a shock. Her energy is infectious, her courage to pursue what she wants endearing.
Touching her back sent a jolt straight to my groin. Stepping closer to her, her womanly scent aroused me further still. She smelled like oranges. Nadine has an innate sensuality, unlike anyone I’ve encountered before.
Pippa smiles smugly as the waiter brings the round of drinks we ordered. After he leaves, my sister tells me, “Nadine also plans to sell very sexy lingerie in her shop in addition to evening dresses.”
I spit out my wine. “Now, why would you tell me that, Pippa?”
She grins devilishly. “So you can let your imagination run wild. If you dated her, maybe she’d even give you a private show.”
Women in sexy lingerie are my kryptonite, but Pippa has no business knowing that. I don’t share these details with my sisters. One of my dear brothers ratted me out. My money’s on Blake, one of my four younger brothers. That bastard.
I swallow hard. “She wouldn’t.”
“Yes,” Pippa says triumphantly while Alice clinks a glass with her.
“What’s going on?” I ask, dumbfounded when even Sebastian laughs.
“You’ve fallen right into Pippa’s trap,” he explains.




Layla Hagen Bio:
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can’t wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it


 Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment