Sunday, April 3, 2016

Broken Love...

BLreleasebanner

Broken Love- Final Front- Digi Craft
 Ava Moore was settling into her new life in Austin,Texas. She could almost be tempted to say it was perfect.

Perfect downtown apartment.

Perfect job as a fashion designer.

All of her dreams were coming true with the world at her fingertips.

That was until Ryder Montgomery appeared in her life. A chain of events lands Ava in the middle of his family's Montana cattle ranch where she not only finds love, but a mysterious connection to Ryder’s sister when she stumbles upon her diary.

Will Ava have to give up the dreams she was building back in Texas to follow her heart? Or will she find dreams and a new life in Montana?

Broken Love is book 4 in the Broken series.

Wrapping her arm with mine, my mother and I headed through the house and to the back. “Now, Ava, try to keep your very outspoken thoughts to yourself.”
My mouth fell open as I let out a gasp. “Oh my God. What do you think I’m going to do? Offend the little old consultant men, and then they won’t want to work for us?”
“Yes. That’s exactly what I’m afraid of.”
Liza bumped my shoulder as she rushed past me. “Don’t worry, Court, when she sees them she’ll be too busy wiping the drool from her mouth to even talk.”
I rolled my eyes and took off after Liza as she yelped and ran through the kitchen with me hot on her trail.
“This is not the first impression I’m talking about, Ava Moore!” my mother called out as I followed Liza out onto the back porch. Liza immediately took a right turn and I didn’t realize how fast I was going. Trying to come to a stop, I hit the stairs and ran down them only to run right into the back of someone, causing their drink to go everywhere.
“Shit!” I shouted as my head throbbed from slamming into what felt like a brick wall. As I put my fingers up to my temple and closed my eyes, I prayed the hangover would just go away.
“Ava?”
I know that voice.
Peeking one eye open, the other one quickly followed as I gasped and said, “Ryder?”
I quickly scanned around only to find everyone staring at both of us, and I couldn’t help but notice the stunned expression on my father’s face. “You know my daughter, Ryder?”
The smile that spread across Ryder’s face spoke volumes.
“Yes, sir, I do.”
I could feel all eyes on me as I let out a nervous chuckle. “Well, I mean we’re just acquaintances.”
Ryder raised his eyebrows as the other extremely hot guy standing next to him coughed and looked at Ryder.
“No, I mean we’re more than that.” Shaking my head and then moaning from the sheer pain, I held up my hands and said, “No! I mean, we’re just friends. New friends. Like I ran into him on the street and knocked all his paperwork out of his hands and then ran into him again—”
Oh Jesus, I’m digging myself into a hole.
“We ran into each other again yesterday when I was attending a meeting at a restaurant in Austin.”
The other guy coughed again and glared at Ryder.
My father walked up and kissed me on the cheek as he looked back at Ryder and said, “What a small world.”
It appeared Ryder had to force himself to pull his eyes off of me and as he looked at my father and nodded. “Indeed it is.”

Broken Love- Final Sleeve 6x9

kellyelliott
Kelly Elliott is married to a wonderful Texas cowboy who has a knack for making her laugh almost daily and supports her crazy ideas and dreams for some unknown reason...he claims it's because he loves her!


She’s also a mom to an amazing daughter who is constantly asking for something to eat while her fingers move like mad on her cell phone sending out what is sure to be another very important text message.

In her spare time she loves to sit in her small corner overlooking the Texas hill country and write.

One of her favorite things to do is go for hikes around her property with Gus....her chocolate lab and the other man in her life, and Rose, her golden retriever. When Kelly is not outside helping the hubby haul brush, move rocks or whatever fun chore he has in store for her that day, you’ll find her inside reading, writing or watching HGTV.

FACEBOOK | TWITTER| WEBSITE | GOODREADS | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE


Brought To You by:

No comments:

Post a Comment