Monday, April 4, 2016

It's In His Kiss Review...


Cat Morrison has just been dumped by her fiance, and her best friend Michael is, as always, there to pick up the pieces. He and Cat have been BFFs since they were six years old.When Michael suggests that Cat stay with him in his apartment until she finds a place of her own, neither one of them is prepared for the sparks that fly between them.

Cat fears that if she falls for Michael, she'll screw it up like she always does. And Michael is afraid she'll never love him as much as he loves her.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~
REVIEW!!

Cat Morrison has been unlucky in love and blames it on her mother.  Her best friend Michael has been in love with her forever, he even moved across the world to get over her.  When she moves in with him after her last failed engagement she wants nothing but to keep the friendship platonic.  Can she manage that or will things between them change forever?  Can she let go of the hurt she feels towards her mother?

What an amazing book.  I absolutely loved the characters.  They were unique and fun.  The plot and story were also fun and well written.  I enjoyed the flow and pace as well.   The author wrote a book that you don't want to put down.  I enjoyed the writing style immensely.

This is a book that I was able to put myself into the story with.  I can't say that about a lot of books I have read lately.  This book dragged me out of my book funk it was that good.  I will be looking for more books by this author because she is an amazing story teller.

5 Knowing Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment