Thursday, March 27, 2014

Girl In Love Review...



She's living her dream...

Kylie Ryans is the biggest thing to come out of Nashville since, well, since Trace Corbin. With a hit album and a powerful label behind her, she appears to be the girl who has it all.

But appearances can be deceiving.

Fresh out of rehab, Trace Corbin is ready to take on the world. Just not the girl he walked away from. Because if there's one thing he knows for certain, it's that the people you love are the ones who have the power to destroy you.

As their worlds collide, they'll have to make the ultimate choice. Follow their dreams, or give it all up for love.

They say love conquers all, but for Kylie and Trace, it just might wreck everything they've worked for.



Reviewed by Kayla:

 I really enjoyed this book. It was hard to put down. I read it in one sitting. I love reading those kind of books. This series has been really good. I love Caisey Quinn’s work. She just has a way with words. I really enjoy her books. I have not been disappointed with anything I have read by her. Kylie has a hit album and a good label and she appears to have it all. But does she? Trace is fresh out of rehab but ready to get out there again. Trace and Kylie’s world collide and they have to make choices that aren’t easy. Will love conquer all? Will they make it? You will have to read the book to find out. I give this book 4 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment