Monday, February 29, 2016

Sinister Outlaw...


Title: Sinister Outlaw
Author: Dawn White
Genre: Erotic Thriller/ MC Outlaw 
Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR


Blurb:

Before there was Becca and Gavin there was just Gavin and his brothers in arms. Gavin is the youngest Outlaw Biker Chapter president the Sinister Son's Syndicate have ever had. They are violent and don't play well with others. Gavin looks to make a name for himself, but will the parade of women, and the non stop violence stop his reign as chapter president?



Buy Links:


 Gavin takes his Throne by: Dawn White
Fall in Savannah, GA, is usually pretty mild. However, today is a dark day, between the pain I can feel in my bones, the loss of my Uncle, and my President. My head pounded as my uncle’s casket was lowered to the ground. The chrome pins from the brothers in the Syndicate were shining in the late afternoon sunlight. When the creator of your bike club dies, everyone comes out and shows their respect. I looked over to Lucas and noticed the solitary tear running down his face. I had wished mom would come, but when she said she wanted nothing to do with my uncle, she meant it.
After the funeral we made our way back to the clubhouse for the wake. Lots of beer, drugs, and beautiful women. That’s how Uncle Luke rolled. I almost burst out laughing when I saw the gravestone cake Casey had ordered.
“Do you really think that cake was the wisest choice Casey?” I said, trying to hide my amusement. Casey shrugged and smiled at me as she made her way to my side. This wasn’t the way I wanted to get my Pres tab.
“I would like to introduce everyone to your new President of the Sinister Sons Syndicate! Fucking hear, hear!” Blade grabbed my arm and held it high in the air. He pulled me in for a hug, and patted my back as I buried my head in his shoulder.
Hammer stands in the corner, sipping on his jack. He sneers at one of the hunnies as she tries to sneak by him.
“Thanks for coming everyone. I hate getting together on these circumstances, but does a son ever really need a fucking reason to party?!” I lifted my drink in the air.
I finished my drink and snuck off to my room. I kept the light off so no one would notice, but to no avail. Casey snuck in and whispered through the darkness, “Gavin are you here?”
I reached forward in the dark and pulled Casey into my arms, conquering her lips as I pushed her toward the bed. I slowly laid her down, as she pulled her panties off from under her skirt. I unzipped my pants, and let my throbbing dick loose from the confines of my jeans. I crawled in between Casey’s tight legs, and pressed the tip of my thick cock deep inside her wetness. She let out a moan, as I pressed myself into her harder and harder. I reached up Casey’s shirt and grabbed her large breasts.
Casey reached around and grabbed my tight ass. She matched my rhythm as she wrapped her legs tight around my waist.
could feel the pressure starting to twitch in my balls, and before I could stop it– I spilled my seed deep inside her wet cunt. I unsheathed myself from her heat.
She moaned as she pressed up to kiss my lips.
I crawled off of her and made my way to the small bathroom attached to my room. I flipped the lever to the shower, stripped, and stepped in.
I could hear the loud music of the party even over the volume of water in my shower.
Casey knocked on the door and stepped in. “Gavin, are you okay?”
“I’m fine, Casey. Just taking a shower.”
“I know, but he was like a father to you and Lucas. I was just trying to check on you.” Casey said as she closed the door behind her.
Within a moment of Casey being gone, there was another tap on the door. “Holy Fuck! I’m fine, just let me have a fucking minute, Casey.” I growled.
“Gavin, it’s me.” Lucas said as he closed the door behind him. He stuck his head in the shower to see me.
“What do you want, Lucas?” I said as I looked up into the water and let it cascade down my body. My tattooed chest, and arms always made the bubbles look tri-colored. I finished rinsing my black hair, and turned the shower off. I grabbed my towel and stepped out.
“I was just making sure you’re all right, Gavin.” Lucas said as he leaned against the sink.
“I’m fine. I don’t know why y’all are so damned worried about me.” I said with my irritation clear in my voice.


“He was my best friend, Uncle, and President. Of course it fucking hurts, but in our line of work, it’s kind of guaranteed. I know I’m never going to be able to have a retirement, and that’s ok with me. If it’s not okay with you then you’re in the wrong fucking family, bro.” I held the door open for Lucas to leave, and dressed in my usual jeans, and black t-shirt. I slid my boots on and pulled my kutte on. My VP tab was gone, and about to be replaced with the Pres Tab. I always wanted this job, but not like this.


Dawn White resides in Southern WV with her husband and three daughters. She has always been an avid reader and seems to live a busy life as a wife and mother. One thing that keeps Dawn sane is her writing. She will always strive to give you the best of her busy mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment