Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Dating Chronicles 3...


Title: The Dating Chronicles 3
Author: A.V. Scott
Genre: Romance/Erotica – Short Stories

Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR



Blurb: 
Cameron is the last person I expected to see at Julian's mansion.
His eyes blaze through me, blowing away my plan. Nothing is what I thought. And, my heart doesn't know who to choose anymore.





A.V. Scott is a native New Yorker, obsessed with red wine and high heels. When she's not typing away at the next steamy romance novel, she's busy eating copious amounts of Rocher and crossing items off of her bucket list.

She began her writing career penning contemporary romance (with a dash of erotica, suspense and humor) for women who like a little something naughty with their fun.

You can find A.V. Scott on Facebook and Twitter, where she keeps readers up to date on her writing life.

You can follow A.V. SCOTT here...


Buy Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment