Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Lost One...



BOOK:  The Lost One
AUTHOR: Liz Lovelock
SERIES: Book One of Lost Series
GENRE:  Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE:  September 10th, 2014
Hosted By:
Book Empire Promotions


  
SYNOPSIS
My name is Melodi White, I had a dream once like every other girl does. Then one day, my dream was torn to shreds, by my sister’s evil boyfriend, Jacob. It’s been three years since she was ripped from my life. She wasn’t just any sister; no, she was my twin, my best friend.

Deciding to follow our childhood dream of moving to New York, I head for a life of adventure and fun. A night on the town and I find myself wrapped in the arms of one gorgeous, drop-dead-sexy man, Corban. He
has literally swept me off my feet, taken my breath away with a single kiss and left me wanting more, a feeling completely alien to me.

Corban Andrews, CEO of Case Construction, rich, sexy and ravishing is set to make my world come undone. I allow myself to put my trust in him, but will his rules and my trust issues let us explore what we
could have together? It’s either that or am I at risk of staying lost and alone.

When a blast from my past reappears, I know I may be pushed so far down the rabbit hole, Corban and I just may not survive.  It all comes down to survival and choices. I have no idea which I will choose.

PURCHASE LINKS



AUTHOR BIO

Liz is from bright sunny Queensland, Australia. She has always been a reader. When she was little she would be up late reading Garfield and Asterix comic books and also Footrot Flats. When she hit high school she read TomorrowWhen the War Began by John Marsden and from there her love of books continued to grow. She always has a book to read beside her bed along with a note book for when inspiration hits at those crazy hours. 

She is a stationary addict and a one click addict. She loves everything books, authors and of course loves chocolate and lollies to keep her going. 

CONNECT WITH LIZ


GIVEAWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment