Monday, September 15, 2014

Out Of Reach Sale...


Title: Out of Reach 
Author: Missy Johnson
Release Date: May 8, 2014

Synopsis



My best friend was dying and I was in love with his girl.

Andy and I had been best friends since we were eight-years old.


Watching him slowly fade away, ever closer to his final breath, made me so incredibly angry. I knew there was nothing I could do to change it--I had given in to despair, but Andy had not. He had one last hand to play. 

He wasn't going to simply sit back and wait for Death to claim him--not Andy. He was going to live life until he couldn't hold his eyes open any longer.

Andy didn't want to die in some sterile hospital and asked me to take him and Emily to the beach. It would be our last road trip together.

Emily. Emily was a problem for me. 

I harbored a secret that would have torn our friendship apart. I was in love with Andy's girl, and had been since she'd walked into our sixth grade class, so many years ago.

So what kind of person am I? My best friend is dying, and it's awful--but my heart still aches for his girl. I hate myself for thinking beyond Andy's death and whether there could ever be a future for Emily and I, but I can't help it. 

I'm in love with her.


Links to Buy




Author Bio


Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she's a cat, a cat who thinks he's a dog...you get the picture). 

When she's not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.

Author Links


Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment