Sunday, September 14, 2014

Just About Healing...


Title- Just About Healing
By- Victoria Escobar
Genre- NA Contemporary


Blurb-

My sister was my lifeline, my beacon, my North Star. I could rely on her, depend on her, turn to her when the world was just too hard to face. She could depend on me for the same.

I laughed with her; cried with her; rejoiced her success; and part of me died with her too. I lived for her, loved no one greater than her. Without Savannah, I had no one to turn to, no one to share my soul with. My other half, closer than twins we were, was just gone.


Grief broke my soul and crushed my heart to dust. I didn’t
know how to put the pieces back together. I wasn’t sure I even want to without her. How could I live knowing she would never share anything with me again?


Time, supposedly, heals all wounds. I don't believe that.
But I do know there are other ways to heal. I just had to find them.

    
Born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, but with the ability to claim eight
states as home; Victoria Escobar writes fiction from her current home in New York. She writes whatever comes to mind and because of such has a variety of genres written including Young Adult, New Adult, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, and Contemporary Fiction.


In spare time if not with family, and friends Victoria enjoys curling up
with a book from a favorite author with music playing. If not reading or
writing she spends time drawing, sketching, crocheting, or some other random art project. She enjoys staying busy, but most of all enjoys staying creative. 


        

No comments:

Post a Comment