Sunday, June 16, 2013

Finally by Scarlett Metal Review...

Title:  Finally
Author:  Scarlett Metal


I thoroughly enjoyed this book.  It was a very quick read and I never wanted to put it down but I forced myself too.  The story was well written and the plot was well thought out.  This book was not at all what I thought it would be, it was so much better than I thought it would be.  There were some steamy yet tasteful sex scenes.  The journey it took you on was kind of fun.

I was even happy with the ending but like all books it left me wanting to know more about what happens.  I don't have words to describe how much I absolutely LOVED this book.  I have found a new favorite genre in both Contemporary Romance and New Adult books.  I have also found a ton of new authors to love.  This book is among some of my new loves.

I love how you follow a couple who has to work together and struggle to hook up because of her long term relation.  It reminds me of my own life sometimes.  The story is full of passion and heat.  I highly recommend it and really hope to find out what happens to them or even other characters in this book.


MY RATING:

5 out of 5 stars

CURRENTLY READING OR COMING SOON:

Playing For Keeps by Emma Hart (for review tour)
Empyreal Illusions by Jake Bonsignore (for review tour)
Wanted:  Wife by Lacey Wolf (for release day review)
Surrender to Me by Ella Jade (for tour)

No comments:

Post a Comment