Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Jane's Team Review...


 

When you’re in love with your best friend, life is complicated.


When he’s also your stepbrother, it’s a nightmare.

Jane’s apparently a magnet for chaos.

Because now she’s agreed to tutor her stepbrother’s enemy, and that sexy bad boy might have a thing for her. She might also love that a tingle surrounds her soul whenever he’s close.

Throw his two brothers into the mix, dangerous rivals looking to destroy every one of them, and parents controlling her love life. It’s safe to say she’s wandered into the apocalypse.

At least being torn between four hot guys isn’t the end of the world.

Just kidding. It totally is.

But they’ll all realize something.

Jane’s the ruler of her life. No one else.

Long live the queen . . . and her kings.

*strong language, sexual assault, sex, stepbrother romance, reverse harem romance.
Guaranteed HEA. No Cliffhanger*

Jane's Team is an alternate reality for Janie Marie's Gods & Monsters trilogy. While this is a standalone, efforts were made to bring extra smiles for established G&M readers. If you'd like to meet the gang in their original reality, that series is available. Still, the Gods & Monsters trilogy is not a prerequisite to read and enjoy Jane's Team.

~~~***~~~***~~~

REVIEW!!!

Holy crap...this book did me in.  While I have not read the original series I am highly intrigued to do so now.  This was my first book by Janie Marie and I never wanted to put it down.  

This book follows Jane a high school girl who has been in love with her step brother and three of the brothers who live next door.  She fought her feelings for absolutely all of them for a long time and once they all came out everything went absolutely crazy.  But she and her guys fight to stay together and never let one another go.  But the end is what got me...just enough information for me to go back and read the other series by this author.

As I said before this was my first book by this author and I loved just about every moment of it.  There were a few moments where I feel like the flow was off and it was those moments that I didn't like.  Janie had me on the edge of my seat never knowing what was going to happen next.  For a book based in High School it was actually really spicy and not meant for children at all.  I look forward to reading the next book when it finally comes out!!!  Her timings and writing style were amazing and I look forward to reading more books by her really soon!!!

5 Moonlit Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment