Sunday, February 11, 2018

Chase & Chloe Review...


Chloe’s life has never been the easiest ride, and now she finds herself in chaos and running away from home in her stolen abusive stepfather’s car. When she breaks down in the middle of nowhere, she doesn’t expect to come face to face with Chase; eldest son to the leader of the notoriously feared Horsemen Motorcycle Club. 


With nowhere to go and no one to turn to, Chloe reluctantly accepts Chase’s offer of a place to stay, despite her knowing that he can’t be trusted. This big, bad, biker can’t mean any good, can he?



A tale of romance, danger and suspense; Chase and Chloe is a thrilling ride that you’ll find tough to slow down on..


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!!

Interesting book to say the least...

Chloe is on the run from an abusive step-father when she meets Chase.  Chase only hopes to help Chloe get away from her past but in introducing her to his family it becomes something so much more.  Can Chloe beat her past and win her future freedom?  Can Chase figure out what he wants or let her go?  Can they learn to love and trust each other in the end?

There is a lot going on in this book but it all makes sense in the end.  The characters are well formed and I really enjoyed them.  I love the relationships that Chloe forms with all the men that are trying to save her.  I do think it odd that just about all the characters trying to save her are men.  I mean Chase's sister and mother are there but everybody else is male.  The plot was well written and easy to get through.  There were a few issues with the flow and pace for me.  I struggled with all the back and forth in Chase and Chloe's relationship.

All in all it was a good book and I would love to see more books regarding these brothers and sisters in the future.  I like Simone's writing style but I always feel like I'm being left hanging at the end of her books.  I do enjoy a good MC book so she will always be on my go to list for that genre.

4.5 fighting stars

No comments:

Post a Comment