Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Neighbor From Hell 7: Christmas From Hell Review...


Duncan Bradford is used to putting other people first even the annoying little jinx that lives next door, but when the unexpected happens and he starts to see her in a whole new light, he decides that it's time that he acts more like a Bradford and takes what he wants.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!!

Necie is the accident prone neighbor of Danny, Jodi and Duncan.  Duncan is the firefighter of the family and is also living with Danny and Jodi to help while Jodi is pregnant and Danny is still recuperating.  Duncan has spent the last year trying to avoid Necie and her accidents but after an accident on Thanksgiving things change between them.  But it isn’t until a power outage a few weeks later that both of them realize how much they both really want each other.  Is Necie really as bad as he thought she was?  Can Duncan look past the klutziness at the rest of her? 
 
These two have a different start because Necie actually starts out with a crush on Duncan and it is Duncan who is avoiding her.  I love watching these two as they fight through their emotions and hatred for each other.  I absolutely loved these characters.  The plot was fun and entertaining.  The book did start out kind of slow for me but it definitely picked up the pace. 
 
I absolutely loved this book and am sad that I currently have only one book left in this series.  I know she has spin-offs and chronicles coming and hope to have more books about these boys.  I know there are at least two brothers left and I would love to read a book about Kensie and of course there are Rory’s brothers.  I want to know about all of them!  Can’t wait to continue the series later on today.  After that I will wait diligently for whoever comes next!
 
4.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment