Friday, July 7, 2017

Honeymoon From Hell 3: Checkmate Review...


For years, Connor has gone out of his way to make Rory miserable, but now that he finally had her, in his arms where she belonged, he was determined to keep her there.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!!

This is a much more mellow HFH book.  After what occurred at the end of NFH Connor spends a little time in the hospital and is then kidnapped by the James/Bradford crew to be initiated into the family.  What the brothers and cousins don’t anticipate is the evil and conniving way Connor’s mind works.  When they finally make it back they try to warn him about the family curse.  In the end they end up having a perfect honeymoon locked away by her brothers.
 
I was slightly disappointed by this one.  I was looking for something to go wrong and it never did.  I still enjoyed reading about their honeymoon don’t get me wrong because it was downright hilarious but I was look for something different.  The plot and characters were well thought out.  The book was well written.  I look forward to continuing with the HFH series as I re-read the NFH series.  I love R. L. Mathewson’s writing style so much and I always feel like I am a part of the book when it comes to her writing.
 
Thank you for an another amazing story R. L. I look forward to reading much more by you in the future.
 
4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment