Tuesday, June 13, 2017

#Poser Review...


The Hashtag Series #5 Posers gonna pose... I am a man who had nothing but found everything. I'll never go back to nothing ever again. I vowed to protect her, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do. The pictures I stumbled upon haunt me still. The secret I shoulder is heavy. They say secrets put distance between people, but the truth is far more destructive than keeping it hidden will ever be. I won't ever tell. She can't know. When I look in the mirror, my reflection is of who I'm afraid I'll become, not the man I am. It makes me feel like a #poser, no better than all the others pretending to be exactly who they aren't. How does a man keep it together when everything is unraveling right here in his hands? I didn't start any of this. I never asked for it. But it came knocking. When secrets and threats knock, I open the door. Because the best way to take down a #poser is to be one.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!!

I struggled through this one.  I was reading it while I was working through a slump and I think I kind of hated that fact that somebody didn’t like Braedan.  I mean how could you not fall head over heels for any of these guys the second you meet them. 
 
Anyways, this book is a continuation of Braedan and Ivy’s story.  I like how this series is laid out.  You had three books for Romeo and Rimmel and now you have two for B and Ivy.  So this book follows all the craziness that happens as Ivy learns the truth about what happened the night she thought she slept with the enemy.  They are all also working through Missy’s betrayal.  Let’s not forget the introduction of Drew because damn another hot guy.
 
Cambria has sunk us further into a world we never want to leave even though we know one day we will have to leave these characters behind.  Like I said before I did struggle with this book but halfway through the book I bought the paperback version.  I flew through it after that.  There is something about this book where I get through them quicker reading the paperback!  I loved getting to know the characters better and spending a little bit more time in these characters world.  Alpha U I wish you really existed because some really hot guys live there!
 
4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment