Thursday, June 15, 2017

#Holiday Review...


Givers gonna give… 
Twas the night of game day, 
And all through the town, 
Lacey glittering snowflakes fluttered around. 
They clung to the roads, concealing everything with white. 
It was a beautiful #holiday sight. 
The paparazzi were out without any care, 
In hopes to catch Romeo and Rimmel, rumored to be there. 
When out on the road there arose such a clatter. 
The Hellcat spun out, but it shouldn’t matter. 
I pulled out my cell to dial in a flash. 
But the battery was dead. What useless trash. 
The moonlight glistening on the new fallen snow 
Made us forget we needed a tow. 
For the season was upon us. Our family was alight. 
Our #holiday was destined to be merry and bright. 

Bonus content features FIVE #holiday recipes to make and share!

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!!

TWO WORDS = TOO SHORT!
 
I loved this book it was fun and intriguing but WAY too short for my liking.  I loved the fact that you got to enjoy this self made families first Christmas and see how they celebrated.  I loved watching how they came to the rescue when another was stuck.  I loved watching the couples (and non couple) intermingle during the holidays.
 
It was short and sweet and well worth the read.  I hope one day to see this one in paperback so that I can complete the series in paperback!  I finished this book and then got in the car where I heard a song that reminded me of the book.  If you love the series you will have to look up the country song DAMN GOOD FRIENDS (sorry I can’t remember who sings it at the moment).  You will fall in love with it if you love this little family.
 
5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment