Thursday, November 17, 2016

Ten Things Sloane Hates About Tru Review...



This Entangled Teen Crush book contains vandalism in the name of art, art in the name of love, and love for a boy too charming to ever hate.


When life gives you a blank canvas, make art.



Sloane Whitaker hates everything about moving to Texas. She hates leaving behind her friends and half her family in New York, starting over senior year at Austin’s NextGen Academy, and having to say she lives in Texas. Most of all, she hates that it’s all her fault. If she wants to earn her way back to the Big Apple, she has to prove she can still be the perfect daughter.



Which means no vandalism art, no trouble at school, and absolutely no Tru Dorsey, her serial screw-up neighbor, who loves nothing more than pushing her buttons.



But from the moment he vaults onto the roof outside her bedroom, there is something about him that makes her want to break every rule. Suddenly it’ s not the ten things she hates about Tru that are at the top of her list. It’s the ten reasons she doesn’t want to be without him.


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!

This book was kind of slow and choppy in my opinion.  I liked the characters a lot.  I liked watching them grow and learn about each other.  The plot was good but it wasn’t great in my book.  As this was an ARC copy I received through NetGalley the formatting caused an issue in the flow of the book for me.  The pace also seemed to be kind of slow for me as well.
But while I struggled to make it through this book but, the characters and the authors writing style made it well worth the read.  I look forward to reading more books in this series.  Also I have to know what does this title have to do with this book?  I was intrigued by the title and then I was sorely disappointed.  I wanted to find out why Sloane hates Tru!?!
4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment