Sunday, March 13, 2016

Because...

 Becausereleasebanner

Because_mock1b
I’ve heard if you can make it through the first seven years of marriage you’ve made it past the tough part and it’s smooth sailing.


Whoever said that was an idiot.

I’ve been married for seven years, and in that time I’ve waited for my immature husband to grow up and become a responsible man.

It still hasn’t happened, and I’m at the end of my rope. I need him to be a father to our child, not someone who needs his own toys to be content.

I want a partner, not a guy more concerned about his friends than his wife.

This is my marriage, and before I throw in the towel I’ve decided to do something drastic to make it happen.

I’m Shayla Vincent and this is my story.

AMAZON | AMAZON UK


because tease 2



Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author. She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.


She is married with two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, writing stories that come from her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment