Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Riding Steele Series Reviews...

Being kidnapped by bikers is a harrowing experience, but for some reason, Laurie doesn’t feel as terrified as she should. The leader’s steely eyes soften when he looks at her, and the others in his gang clearly know she’s hands off. But does that include Steele's hands? Her brain resists him, but her body insists she wants those big hands all over her.

Steele doesn’t know how he wound up in this mess–with a kidnapped woman on his hands and the police hot on their trail. Now he and Laurie are in hiding at an isolated cabin, and Steele has to figure out how to extricate himself . . . and steer clear of his accidental captive whose tight, slinky clubbing attire is making him think all kinds of dangerous thoughts…


REVIEWED BY KAYLA:

I liked the story. Laurie was kidnapped by bikers but she doesn’t feel scared as she should. The leader looks at her with soft eyes. The others in his gang know she’s hand off. But that include Steele’s? Laurie is trying to resist him, but her body wants him. Steele doesn’t know how he wound up like this. He’s kidnapped a women and the police are close to figuring them out. Laurie and Steele are in hiding. Steele is trying to stay away but they are all alone at this cabin.
I liked this story it was good. Not my favorite but I liked it. I give it 3.5 stars out of 5.

REVIEWED BY ASHLEY:

I enjoyed the book but it wasn't what I was expecting at all.  So Laurie is in a bad relationship and her brother Craig hires an MC to kidnap her and keep her safe.  Steele the leader of the MC doesn't want to kidnap her but keep an eye on her.  One thing leads to another and one of the members ends up really kidnapping her in order to protect her.  She does what any sane person would do and freaks out.  Can't wait to read the rest of the serial!

However, while this was a good story it was more of a lead up to more story so it was kind of slow for me.  Still intriguing though and it's kept me wanting more.

3 out of 5


REVIEWED BY KAYLA:

The second book picks up where book 1 left off. Laurie has been trying to escape. Steele keeps bringing her back. This book has a lot of sex and hot scenes. They are both frustrated and Laurie finds herself wanting Steele but she doesn’t trust him and he is keeping her captive. This book is left in a cliff hanger. I am glad I had the next books to read. I hate being left on a cliff.
I give this book a 4 out of 5 stars. I liked this book better than the first one. It drew me in.

REVIEWED BY ASHLEY:

This is book 2 of 6 and I still haven't really gotten into the series.  However, this book did have a few intense and very erotic scenes.  I really don't feel that the story is progressing.  Laurie is trying to escape because she is scared of these bikers.  Laurie is starting to want Steele in this book but it isn't that intense yet.  It definitely left off with a cliff hanger so I will continue reading.

3 out of 5 stars


REVIEWED BY KAYLA:

Collide picks up where Untamed left off. Laurie thinks that she has finally escaped Steele when she is brought back to the cabin. Laurie was told the things that her ex is capable of and she is feeling very vulnerable. Finally Laurie sees that Steele and his gang are trying to protect her. They don’t want to hurt her. Laurie is starting to trust Steele and they finally give into their attraction to one another. Just when they are starting to get to know one another there is a twist and a cliffhanger. I enjoyed the plot of this book and the characters are starting to grow on me. I give this book 4 out of 5 stars!

REVIEWED BY ASHLEY:

Book 3, Collide, picked up where the last one left off.  This book definitely picks up the pace and I am starting to understand the characters and story a bit better.  Laurie thinks she has finally gotten away from the bikers but inevitably is brought to them by Killer, the cop.  Laurie also finally gives into her urges to be with Steele even though it still frightens her.  So freaking good.

4 out of 5 stars!


REVIEWED BY KAYLA:

Wanted starts off where Collide leaves off. I am so glad I have all the books so I can keep reading right through them. They keep getting better and better as I read each book. Laurie is now on the run from the law and trying to avoid being arrested for a theft that she didn’t mean to do. Steele opens up to Laurie about a tragic loss in his past. There is a group sex scene. Craziness. Laurie is starting to feel free. She is feeling free in her sexual and personal life. She has never felt that before. Steele figures out that he wants Laurie’s heart and he wants her to have his. I liked Wanted. It was a good story and it keeps getting more intense. I give it 4 out of 5 stars!

REVIEWED BY ASHLEY:

Once again we pick up where the last one left off and the story just keeps getting better and better.  The bikers take off with Laurie in tow once charges are placed.  Laurie starts to change and become more free but she still isn't completely sure if she wants to join the crew or be Steele's woman.  With the help of Steele and his crew she experiences a very strong sexual awakening, via a pretty intense group sex scene.  After reading this book I would definitely and most willingly fall into the arms of any of this crew of bikers.

4 out of 5 stars!


REVIEWED BY KAYLA:

Crossroads starts off with Laurie being kidnapped again. But this time it is by her crazy ex. This book is full of action and angst. He holds her captive until Steele and his gang come to rescue her. Laurie gets to clear her name in this book. Steele had taken off from his crew and wanted to get some perspective. He finally figured it out though. This book was exciting and I liked it a lot. This book is left on a huge cliffhanger. I am on to Aftershock. I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

REVIEWED BY ASHLEY:

Oh my goodness.  This book was intense.  Once again Laurie is kidnapped and back in her insane ex-boyfriends grasp.  Steele and the crew find her again and both Steele and Laurie realize that they want the other "forever".  Once Laurie is safe with the crew again they stay the night at a motel only to wake up the next day and find that Laurie is wanted for questioning by the police.  I can't wait to see what happens in the final installment.

4 out of 5 stars


REVIEWED BY KAYLA:

This is the final installment of the Riding Steele books. We get to solve a mystery right from the beginning. This book focuses on the love blooming between Laurie and Steele. The both have issues but they both have to work through if they are going to have a future together. Laurie wants stability and Steele has no desire to stay in one place permanently. Will they be able to make it work? Or will they give up a future together? I enjoyed this series once I got into it. Each one got better as I read on. I would recommend this series to my friends. I liked this book it was good. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

REVIEWED BY ASHLEY:

I didn't like the beginning of this book at all but in the end everything worked out for the best and everybody lived Happily Ever After roaming the continent.  In this book Steele pushes Laurie away because he doesn't think he can be what she needs.  Laurie knows he's wrong and after a few weeks she joins up with the crew again and rides with one of the other guys until, with the help of Raven, Steele comes to his senses.

This book ended the series and while the first couple books were kind of slow it just got better and better.  I haven't found a book by Opal Carew that I have disliked yet and I can't wait to read more by her.

5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment