Saturday, November 1, 2014

Molten Heart...


Title: Molten Heart
Series: Molten Heart Saga Book 1
Author: L.L. Hunter
Genre: YA dystopian/ post- apocalyptic
Release Date: October 31st

Blurb:
Forty years after the middle- east dropped bombs on our country, we are now just starting to rebuild.
But a new danger threatens our small community.
A group of men we call The Takers, have returned to finish what they started ten years earlier.
So we leave.
My friends and I head to a safe house five days away where there is food a plenty and the hope of a fresh start.
But we never will be out of danger.
And my heart will never be safe, not around Lukas Green.
When I thought I couldn’t be broken any further, I fear Lukas will break the wall around my heart down so far, my heart won’t have a choice but to melt.
He really will be the death of me. My name is Skye Montgomery and this is my story.







L.L. Hunter is the author of over 20 published works, including The Legend of the Archangel Series and The Eden Chronicles. She has studied everything from veterinary nursing, forensic science, and dramatic arts, but has always known her true calling was to be an author. She has been writing since her teens - everything from fan fiction, to song lyrics, to plays and musicals. When not working on her next paranormal romance, she can be found at home in Australia, reading somewhere comfortable with one or both of her “fur babies.”

Stalk links:







Pre-order now:

Come join me this Halloween for some fun, thrills and games to celebrate Molten Heart’s release -- https://www.facebook.com/events/581085395346979/?ref_dashboard_filter=hosting

And Vote for Lukas in the Best Book Boyfriend competition here -- https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204640165623958&set=gm.1454286591520820&type=1&theater




No comments:

Post a Comment