Saturday, August 23, 2014

Wild Temptation Review...


In this sexy new CALL series spin-off series by New York Times bestseller Emma Hart, enter the intense world of a no strings relationship and experience addiction like you never expected...

The moment I walked in to find Mr. Tall, Dark, Handsome, and Oh So British--my mind-blowing one night stand--as my photographer for the shoot that could change it all, I knew life was throwing me a curveball.

The moment he, Tyler Stone, walked into my best friend’s apartment, I knew that curveball was heading straight for my gut.

The hit comes in the form of a no-strings proposition… One that gives him utter control over my body.

If I surrender, that curveball is steadily en-route for a collision course with my heart.

He’s a sex addict. I’m a love addict.

This is temptation.

*Wild Temptation is book one of the Wild series and a full-length novel at approx. 92,000 words.*



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stalk from the bathroom into my room and put on some clean panties. He follows me in, and when I turn, he’s pulling his clothes off.

Uh, what are you doing?”

We’re gonna do some of that talking shit, and we’re gonna cuddle while we do it.”

I fold my arms across my chest. “I don’t cuddle.”

You didn’t sleep with a guy more than once when you met me, so shut up and get in your bed.  Lose the T-shirt.”

I stare him down. “I. Don’t. Cuddle.”

I. Don’t. Care,” he retorts. He grabs my shirt and pulls me toward him. His fingers curl around the hem and he meets my eyes. “You can take it off or I can rip it off. I don’t care, but it’s coming off.”

I raise my arms and he pulls the material over my head and drops it on the floor. “The only thing you should ever threaten to rip is my panties.”

I’ll keep that in mind.” He smirks. “Now get into bed. If I’m cuddling you, you can’t pull your running-away shit when the conversation gets tough.”

I take a deep breath, my chest tightening. He walks to my bed and gets in without a second thought. The covers pool at his waist, giving me a full view of his toned body, and I’m tempted to go over there—if only to run my fingers across his stomach.

Don’t make me get you,” he warns, pulling the covers aside.

I sigh and get into bed next to him. As sad as it is, it’s true. I don’t cuddle. I haven’t really hugged anyone than Dayton or my parents in years.

Tyler slides me across the bed and lays us both down. “Roll over.”

I roll to face him, my head falling on his shoulder. His arms go around me, his cheek resting atop my head, his body warm against mine.  The hilarity of this situation is how tender our position is when, ten minutes ago, we were fucking so roughly.

There. It’s not so bad, hmm?”

I jab his side. “It’s awful,” I lie. Truth: his arms around me make me feel more secure than I have in a long time. Maybe it’s the subtle strength in his softly defined muscles, or maybe it’s the tightness he holds me with.
Why was your day so bad?” I ask, resting my hand on his stomach.

Two big shoots—one this morning and another in the afternoon. Both with self-righteous, stuck-up bitches who think the world and its mother owes them everything. It was a level of Hell Dante missed.”

Fun. And I take offense at you calling other women bitches. That’s my name.”

He laughs loudly, his body shaking, making me smile. “Oh, Liv. You’re not just a bitch. You’re my bitch. My flighty, irritating bitch.”

It’s good to know that you have such a high opinion of me.”

Cuddle me properly and I’ll switch out the irritating.”

With a sigh, I lie my arm over his stomach. Instinctively, I snuggle in closer. His arms tighten around me a little more.

There,” I whisper. “Happy?”

Yes.” He kisses the top of my head. “My beautiful, flighty bitch.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I read the prequel before starting this book and I recommend you do as well.  It isn't a must since there is a small portion of the prequel in the book but it will help when it comes to understanding a couple other things in the beginning of the book.

Emma has written an amazing book and I can't wait to read book 2 when it is released.  Tyler and Liv are both addicts.  They aren't addicted to drugs or alcohol though.  They are addicted to each other because of two very different and very extreme addictions.  

I was a little annoyed by Liv and her internal debates and demons until the end of the book when she finally tells the story about her past.  Tyler however never gave up on making her his.  It is a sweet book but it is also steamy.  The best of both world.  Like I said I can't wait to read the second book to see where these characters end up going.  I think I would also like to read Aaron and Dayton's story because that one should be good as well. 

I could go on about this book all day but I am just going to say that you absolutely HAVE to read this book and leave it at that.

5 outstanding stars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR BIO:

By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to a terrible two year old and growing bump, due September 2013. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of juice and writes books.

She likes to write about magic, kisses and whatever else she can fit into the story. Sarcastic, witty characters are a must. As are hot guys. Emma is currently working too many books to even count - including Playing for Keeps, the companion book to the New York Times and USA Today bestselling novel, The Love Game. She likes to be BUSY - unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to when all the ideas come to life.


BUY LINKS:
Wild Temptation:

Wild Attraction Prequel:

Wild Addiction pre-order:

No comments:

Post a Comment