Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Becoming A Jett Girl Review...



BOOK ONE OF THE BOURBON SERIES 


"Meghan Quinn has the ability to make you laugh so hard you pee your pants one second then turns around and writes a scene so emotional she rips your heart out!!! " 



"Goldie steals the show with her mouth and one liners through the whole book. Her strong will and bluntness was extremely refreshing and I loved every hysterical moment. I found my face hurt a lot through this book from smiling so much." 



How did I start the Lafayette Club? 



Well, I’m in the business of saving tarnished souls. I hand pick girls from the street who have no options left in life and give them an opportunity they can’t possibly refuse. 



They come to work in the Lafayette Club which is full of EXQUISITE DEBAUCHERY, where influential men come to conduct business and lap dances are considered a fine art. 



The girls are trained, they are morphed, they are educated, they follow the rules of the club and they know to submit to me. They live by my motto, no relationships, no love, just sex. 



They are never touched, only by me, they are never completely naked, only with me, and their personas are entirely anonymous. The only person who knows who they truly are, is me, Jett Colby. 



If these girls were ever seen on the streets of New Orleans, you would never know they were a Jett Girl


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reviewed by Glendalys:


I give this book five stars!!!


 Goldie is just trying to make ends meet, get out of debt and finally get her life on track.  But everywhere she turns there seems to be another obstacle in the way.  Until she is offered the opportunity of a lifetime, become a Jett Girl!   It seems like this is what is gonna help her turn her life around.  It's just what she needs at the right time.  Jett owns the club and the girls.  As soon as he saw Goldie he decided that he wanted her for his club and for him.  I was already a fan of the author seeing as I have read several of her other books and really enjoyed them.  But I have to admit this one has become my favorite.  The book drew you from the first page and didn't let you go until the last.  And at the end you truly want so much more.  The book had a little bit of everything, it was funny,sexy,heart breaking, and loving.  You fall a little bit in love with each of the characters and are dying to know more about them and where this wonderful journey will take them.  The sexy parts were just that sexy as hell and left me wondering where I could find my own Jett.  The funny parts were so hysterical, I laughed out loud.  The heart breaking parts made my heart ache. And the loving parts made me wanna be a Jett Girl and have Jett own me and my heart.  It was a great story that left you guessing till the very end.  And when the last page arrived I was like oh no I want more.  I truly cannot wait for the next one and will stalking the author until then.  I highly recommend this book to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment