Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Avalanche Review...


Don’t get caught in the surge.

Through a bullet hole in a wall, I watch a man bleed to death. 
Those responsible think their crime died with the victim, until I identify them.
What’s a girl to do when she’s being hunted by murderers 
witness protection can’t even stop?
Run.
My only refuge is a place I vowed to never go again.
When it’s do or die, an eight-year-old heartache suddenly seems trivial. 
Besides, he won’t be there anyway.
But he is.
Turns out my old pain feels brand new the second his eyes meet mine.
I can’t leave. I can’t stay. 
This snowy town that’s supposed to be my shelter 
suddenly exposes me more than before.
With no one else to lean on, Liam becomes my lifeline. 
Now we’re both running for our lives, 
trying not to get swept away.


~~~***~~~***~~~

REVIEW!!!

I fell in love with Cambria Hebert with the #Nerd family.  Then came the #GearShark series where the #Nerd family continued to pop up.  Now the BearPaw Resort family is finding a spot in my heart.

Bellamy has been on the run for a couple years now.  When Witness Protection can't protect her and the people after her find her she runs to the only place she's ever felt safe.  Liam has been trying to fill the void in his life that 'the girl that got away' left behind.  When the two collide (literally) Liam isn't about to let Bellamy get away again, but Bellamy is determined to push him away as much as possible.  Can Liam save Bellamy again.

OMG...these characters are so well written.  I felt like I was part of the family the entire time I was reading.  This book sucks you in and doesn't let you go.  It also kept me on my toes.  I had no idea what would happen next.  Then there is Charlie the big fluffy Saint Bernard who is there to rescue those who need it.

Cambria has made me fall in love with yet another amazing family of characters.  I look forward to continuing the series as soon as I can.  I have got to know what happens next!!!

5 Snowy Stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment