Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Our Bad Romance: Billionaire Stepbrother Review...


Seth McGregory is not your average badass biker guy. Yeah, he may love beer and cigarettes, bars, motorcycles and heavy rock but there's something more than what meets the eye. He found himself madly in love with his step-sister, Caroline. This is obviously not right but he thinks there's nothing wrong with falling in love with someone that doesn't share your bloodline. 

At first, Caroline was skeptical when she found out about his love but soon enough, she finds herself falling for him too. This creates huge dilemmas and sacrifices between them, along with the disapproval from their parents when they find out. 

Seth will do about anything to make sure he can have Caroline to himself without a worry. The question is, how will he be able to convince their parents and make them approve of their twisted, sick relationship?

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!

Everything about this book is intense and well just fun.  This is what you would expect from a step-sibling romance book.  The couple starts dating after giving into their urges and need to make everybody else happy.  They come out to their family.  But are they accepted as a couple?
While this book is short it accomplishes a lot of great things before it is over.  I liked the flow and the pace of the book.  I loved the general plot of the book as well.  I struggled to like the characters though.  I didn’t feel like I knew them well enough.  We get some good back story and some facts on the characters but I didn’t feel like I knew them.  In that instance I did not connect with this book. 
I do however look forward to finding out what happens with these characters in the long run.  I can’t wait to read the next book!
3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment