Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Stupid Cupid...


Title: Stupid Cupid
Author: Annelise Reynolds
Genre: romance/erotica romance/contemporary
Editor:  Dawn Lewis
Cover Designer: Dark Water Covers
Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR

Blurb:

After finding out that Cory is her Santa, Katie is furious with herself for letting go during one night of passion. Except, one night of passion is about to turn into a whole lot more...

According to Katie, Santa sucks and Cupid is stupid, and the two of them are out to give her more than she bargained for.

Cory stumbles across Katie's secret, and he's going to seduce her into 'fessing up, but can he trust what they feel, or is it just the workings of Stupid Cupid?




I spend my days working, my evenings with my two wonderful kids, and my nights are when the characters in my head are given free reign. The tagline for Phoenix Bar, "Beauty After the Burn", holds special meaning for me and really helped to give birth to the story. Like Phoenix, I've had to rebuild my life from the ashes. It's been a long journey with a roller coaster of emotions and stresses, but I can truly say where my life is now is more beautiful than where it was.

Author Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment